View Single Post

Old 11-10-2013, 07:57 PM

Default Is there a force behind the Illuminati?

As in "evil" force? In my experience, the Earth plane is a stage and we are all players. I believe we have taken on roles that have built-in qualities of positive and negative, that we all have both qualities, but that one quality is stronger in each of us.

I believe there is a script that we are following. I believe "God" wrote the play and we volunteered for our roles. Hitler, for example, agreed to play one of the most reviled humans in history to make a point and to greatly influence the world.

Most of us don't see our roles as that important, but the play could not take place without each of us doing our part.

And finally, what I have seen is that all of our doings, our writings, our experiences have created a multi-layered living expression that is perfect in every detail. It is breath-taking in its beauty and magnificent in its depth.

Together we have created experiences of All That Is. Now and in the future we will share what those experiences were from each others' point of view. As the veil continues to lift, we will see ourselves and our creation for the Godly occurrence It Is.

Nobody has ever done anything wrong, only played his part. This was an assignment and we did it well. Nothing is broken. Nothing needs fixed. I saw this all so very clearly at one time. What is left is the memory of what I experienced. I too am waiting for the veil to lift, for the show to begin.... for I know this was just the rehearsal.... Love, C.

P.S. We have been doing all this in our sleep! We are waking up.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano