View Single Post

Old 10-28-2013, 04:52 PM

Default Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument

Hello....just got back from my second trip to the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument (first made the hike several years ago during the summer), which is just south of Santa Fe. There was certainly some ancient energy following us around during the hike. Not only is it absolutely mystical in its formation (even though it can also be explained in geological terms), but we also had some ancient energy source following us around during the hike apparently.

Usually, I've only ever "captured" spirit orbs on camera when using flash photography at night, but today, one revealed herself/himself to us in broad daylight! I'm attaching a photo of it (you can see the orb below the sun). Also attaching a photo of the tremendous mystical formations. Can't you just hear the poetry of Rumi and other mystics swirling around the rocks?

If you are ever in Santa Fe or anywhere nearby, it is worth taking a short drive out to the park for a relatively short hike (3 miles--although very steep at times).

Namaste from the southwest,
Stephanie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kasha-Katuwe.JPG (28.2 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg Kasha-Katuwe orb.JPG (21.7 KB, 190 views)