Thread: They Blame You
View Single Post

Old 10-13-2013, 08:54 PM

Hi Moon, Hi, Freesia!
I have woven my responses in bold script, within your message, in order to maintain continuity with your statements....

I honestly only reacted to this post because SM said she had bookmarked Suspicious Observers.

I expect, wrongly, I know, that she understand more deeply what us/them and all the other new age stuff relates to in terms of communicating ideas which can change the world. That’s supposed to be the new age hope and dream – creating a new reality - and she says she’s a communicator; that we needed evolution not revolution and other things -

But then I know I’m just projecting my frustrations. I get frustrated seeing ideas I know are good and helpful – being presented in ways that I also know will push people away or not help

You are right that people only believe what they want. But that’s not the whole story.

I truly believe – actually, I know – if we took new age understanding and applied it – we would find a different ways – good intentions are not enough.
I agree, good intentions are not enough.

I mean think of it – you might intend for people to have a good time at your party – but you didn’t know and a guest didn’t know maybe either that they had an allergy to something and so they break out in hives – best of intentions – but ignorance of certain facts affects the outcome.

The thing I find is that people talk about creating a new world and getting rid of the elite but then they ignore the fact that these elite are everywhere and they are not going to give up their power easily.

Of that, I am certain, as well..... The elite will not give up their power, or control, easily! (and these days, it seems that the ruling families of Europe, are to regain control of their kingdoms... in a sense.)

To defeat anything you have to know yourself and your ‘enemy’ and then some.

I’m suggesting this video and this approach – just get up there and tell the ‘truth’ is playing into the hands of the elite.

Why?

Well, it’s not just this video but a lot of activism type things.

I think you misunderstand, Freesia, the purpose of this video, is not political. Yes, the host professed his point of view, within this video, but only, as a warning, or reminder. The purpose for suspicious observers, is information, mostly, pertaining to weather conditions and effects of solar and cosmic events. Sometimes a political or social opinion is stated, but that is not the mission.

Earlier this year I was involved with some monetary reformists – and they had the best of intentions too but holy cow – the way they present things – lots of big words – and complicated theories. I mean even when they ‘dumb it down’ from their perspective – trust me – it’s not simple enough for the ordinary person who’s just getting by living day to day – and ordinary people are people who want change too! Why are they constantly ignored?

It’s like that with this video you put up, by the way – good science, yes, - and quite easily understood – but then I know the ideas. I follow plasma cosmology by the way–here’s a linke from the electric universe – a subset of that theory
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/globa...e-of-ignorance/

Thanks for the link!

that’s why I know it’s all true about space and weather etc but I also know that plasma cosmology is not what NASA has followed – they are just starting – NASA IS BEHIND!!!!! (another frustration of mine – global warming wouldn’t have ever been an issue if we knew this stuff and it’s been out there all the time –developed by nobel prize winning scientists and totally ignored – elitism in academia)

The problem is that NASA and many of our scientific institutions are now, being used, to further political agenda.

Anyway, back to the monetary reformists. I tried to share some of what I thought and help consider different strategies – because when you consider all of the new age stuff with communication – new ideas emerge and there’s other opportunities and directions – but they didn’t get it – too invested in the whole activism/how do we change the world model we have which is basically just to stay the course and keep fighting yelling loud, get the word out to the press etc etc - and I got told I was watering things down.

Effective leadership has a lot to do with the progress of political activism. The Shelby County Tea (Memphis TN) Party was able to unseat a state Rep, who was not being true to his word and replace him with a Rep, who stands in the fire of her truth. She is willing to do what she says and doesn't mind taking the heat for it. They also, stopped some very tyrannical legislation, that would allow Animal Control Officers, to carry firearms.... and give them the right to enter a home & monitor food, water and living conditions of the resident's pet. They formulated a series of classes, based upon the techniques that worked for them, to educate other groups and individuals. These techniques work on every level of government and do not require help from the media, or a great deal of expense. They teach classes, in self governance.... which includes learning to write legislation. Yelling doesn't help.... they teach people how to exercise their civic authority and form effective relationships with their elected officials.

And what did happen with all their good intentions to get out the ‘word’ – nothing. Well, actually something did happen and I’m sure you’ll appreciate this – the man who’s ideas I’m talking about is Hellyer – in Canada his ideas would be fantastic – it would really work to help to get rid of the monopolistic power of money creation that exists here..

But guess what, Moon, following the ‘traditional’ activist model he writes the PM and finance minister and that gets picked up by the press gallery – one teeny mention on their site that no one sees (ie no ordinary person) – but all of a sudden (I say with mock surprise) every where you look when you search his name on the internet – like say some ordinary person might if they wanted to know about his monetary reform policies – all you get in the search results are things about how he’s talking about aliens – he believes in ufos – is he crazy??? –things like that.

Coincidence – hah – no.

And in terms of spreading the word - all of a sudden – a huge learning curve becomes even bigger. Not only do people have to understand economics but they also have to understand that believing in ufos does not make you crazy. More time they don’t have to learn things that they have to weed through all the garbage on the internet to even understand – forget it.

I see that you are thinking in larger terms, than I. I'm still taking baby steps..... working on a more, local level, for now.

I understand your frustration with the mockery of those who make public statements about such things as, a belief in UFOs.... and this is what the Elite have taught their useful dupes, to do. They criticize, accuse and personalize their opponent, in an attempt to destroy the reputation of the person's reputation and credibility
. This is a tactic, laid out, in the Communist Manifesto and also, presented in a book, by Saul Alinsky, called "Rules For Radicals.

And so who has it helped? No one. Just because of sticking to an old approach. Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is crazy. I agree.

YES!

Thing is too, if you know the elite, you knew it would happen. I checked search results before the letter was sent and the press gallery got hold of it and then again afterwards. Before the letter – his monetary reforms were up there – first page – afterwards – nothing but stupid ufo article after stupid ufo article.

A huge learning curve -

So there is where my frustration arises – good ideas – all over – not taking root. Just because we’re doing things the same old way.

Freesia

Yes, Freesia. We have to learn to be careful with how we present ourselves and our ideas. The Tea Party demonstrators had to learn right away, that they could not allow their message for freedom, independence and constitutional legislation, become tainted, by ignorance, or willful sabotage.... because the opposition openly, encouraged their people, to infiltrate the Tea Party's public protests and carry inappropriate and hateful signage, in an attempt to make it look like the Tea Party demonstrators were hateful, racist and etc... Of course, their attempts did not work, because the Tea Party refused to allow this kind of behavior from anyone who stood with them.... and ...... because we are not that those kinds of people.

Honesty with intelligence and effective presentation and promotion, are essential, to a receptive audience.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences, Freesia.

All the best,

Moon