View Single Post

Old 10-01-2013, 05:20 PM

Smile Update on Sean T

Hello my lovely sm.com family. Sean is recovering from yet another UTI but doing much better today. UTI's and the anti-biotics they give him affect him neurologically and he is just not himself during these time. We go back to his orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to see how the ankle is fusing - they took x-rays today. We are planning another home visit on Friday and hoping that all the elements involved in that will come together to make it so. He is doing much better today, so I'm thinking that will probably happen.

Thank you all so very much for your continued support on this journey of healing for my son. And thank you so very much for your continued support of me as I assist my son. It has been 2 years and 1 month now. As of November 1 he qualifies for Medicare which will provide for the prosthesis he needs and the physical therapy he needs to learn to walk again, so that is a good thing. We are grateful for all the assistance that has been provided for his care.

One day he will walk again. One day he will come home. And one day he will publish his own book of his journey which will include this wonderful thread.

Love and blessings to you all,
Deb
Belief Becomes