Thread: Cayce on Karma
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma Rae
Also...Peg: Who are the "other enlightened teachers" you mention? Any particular books you can recommend?

Ever so grateful!
Steph

Oh my gosh, there are so many Steph. Off the top of my head here are some suggestions that will provide much food for thought that cover much more than just the subject of Karma:

Shirley (natch!), Ruth Montgomery, Jane Roberts (Seth materials), Barbara Marciniak (Pleiadian channelings), Esther Hicks (Abraham teachings, one of my all time favorites),Gregg Braden, Steve and Barbara Rother (Beacons of Light channelings), Lee Carroll (Kryon channelings another fav), Nassim Haramein (quantum physicist/scientist), Ernest Holmes, Thomas Troward, Dick Sutphen, Wayne Dyer, Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday morning programming plus her evening Life Classes, Master Classes, and Next Chapters.

You can search for Hicks/Abraham, Nassim Haramein and Rother on youtube and/or visit their websites. Kryon (Lee Carroll) website has free downloadable channelings if you care to listen. I highly recommend him and Abraham.

In addition to the above, I have read/researched different philosophies from Judaism to sacred geometry, all of which have contributed to my expanded awareness.

Have fun!
Peg