View Single Post

Old 09-10-2013, 10:19 AM

Default timeline musings

Oh boy . . . I have quickly learned that Cayce is not much of a help (so far) in identifying dates on when Atlantis existed. My hunch is, however, that this is because Cayce was not necessarily channeling from a source wedded to our demandingly restrictive linear time.

The following may end up being a stream-of-consciousness of me attempting to figure some of this stuff out. And away we go . . .

I have been attempting to reconcile what I have recently read in Sitchin's The 12th Planet and the very little I've read, so far, of Cayce's readings on Atlantis. In the timeline Sitchin outlines at the end of The 12th Planet, he puts the development of early homo sapiens at 250,000 BC, and--if I recall correctly--the sudden significant cultural development of man (a divinely inspired renaissance, if you will) occurred after the "deluge," which he places at 13,000 BC when certain Nefilim felt pity/empathy towards those remaining and blessed them with sudden knowledge (cultural, agricultural, sciences, architecture, etc.).

It seems, according to Sitchin at least in this book, that a highly developed society of men (as opposed to Nefilim and Annunaki) did not exist on the planet until 13,000 BC after the Deluge. Before that, we seemed to have been just worker droids. So does this mean that according to Sitchin's theory, Atlantis was sometime after the Deluge? That does not seem correct. Perhaps I need to read further into Sitchin.

Cayce seems to place "the Atlantean land in those periods before Adam." That would pre-date the post-Annunaki-mutiny when, according to Sitchin, "early homo sapiens" were created in 250,000 BC. So if Sitchin places Atlantis and Lemuria pre-Annunaki mutiny, then he is saying that Atlanteans and Lemurians were not human.

Aha! I think I've got it! . . . So Sitchin and Cayce may not be contradictory after all. Am I being "Captain Obvious" here?

Thank you all for indulging in my efforts to follow the logic of these two pioneers. This is the type of activity I engage in on my lunch hour at work! It's better than Facebook and Tweeting, eh?

Hope to get input/guidance/observations from others.

Namaste from the midwest,
stephanie