Thread: Have you...
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Nope, Shirley. Never had an ET encounter.
All of my "other worldly" encounters would fall into the category of the Paranormal and probably in the category of religious experiences.

However, my dad's cousin...one family holiday....told a story of her ET encounter...much to my shock, because it is not a story I would have ever guessed would come out of her mouth. She is not metaphysical....she is very religious. I actually asked her to re-tell that story at another family gathering because I was so fascinated by it.
It was many years ago that she told it and I do not remember the details clearly....but, it went something like this.....She was in her 20's and doing some Missionary work in another country...I think Peru or Brazil...(I can't remember). One night she was all alone in the house because her roommates had gone out on the town and she did not feel like going. In the middle of the night, she woke up to a bright light shining in the house. She got up to see where the light was coming from and she saw that it was coming from outside. So, she looked out the window and saw a huge craft hovering right above. She said it was huge and circular with flashing colored lights and so close she could almost reach out and touch it. She was so mesmerized that she went out on the balcony to get a better look and she was not the only one who saw it as there were people out in the street looking up.

That is about all I can remember, except for the fact that she was convinced it was not a craft that came from our world.
I have an email out to her to write to me the correct specifics. When she responds I will post it here.