Thread: Have you...
View Single Post

Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 PM

I've had three gray aliens (or some type of being mimicking gray aliens) in my bedroom before. Most of the time they were see-through but I kept getting glimpses of silvery-gray skin. They tinkered with me for what must have been an hour. I felt as though I was simultaneously in my bedroom and aboard a ship. I 'knew' (or it seemed like, perhaps I was wrong) that I was aboard a ship but that they were trying to make me believe I was in my own room. It was like they tried to alter my perception but didn't do so thoroughly.

It was scary and I felt trapped. At one time they put something over my nose and mouth and I felt suffocated. There were two on my left and one on my right. I felt like they didn't care that I was afraid. I was just an object.

Just before they appeared I heard beeping sounds like you might hear on a grade B sci-fi film. In my mind I asked how they got here and in my mind I heard, "a cube within a cube". I also saw a glimpse of what looked like a silver boot.

I know I hear a lot of people say that they have our best interest at heart and all that, but I'm not so sure. I suppose they may have the interest of our species or planet at heart, but I'm not so sure about their interest in our welfare as individuals. All of my experiences (there have been three) have been really scary and one of those I will call terrifying.

The 'terrifying' one I have zero memory of. The experience was that my memory had been erased and the line between no memory and the return of memory was as sharp as a razor blade. Whatever happened that I do not remember was truly terrifying. I do know what I was taken out of my bed against my will. I remember my first thought was that I wished they had erased my memory a little longer so I would be over the terror before I was conscious again.

Another time, my sister and I were asleep in her room. I was facing the door and had my back to her. I awoke to the sound of a voice talking to someone else about my sister. The voice was coming from just above my sister. It was a female voice. It was observing her and reporting to the other one. I turned over to see what it was, and as I did my sister said, "I'm so glad you turned over because I have been trying to wake you. There was a creature sitting on my stomach and I was paralyzed." She said she could feel its weight and hear it talking. She could see its face by the light of her phone charger and its face kept changing.

Sometimes (every few months, I suppose) I get an overwhelming fear of going to bed because I have a vague but strong sense that I am going to be taken against my will. It usually seems like ETs are going to take me.

I'm not sure how I feel about all of this. It's at the same time scary and interesting. At the time, though, it's just plain scary and I don't want any part of it.