View Single Post

Old 07-23-2013, 06:55 PM

Finally had a chance to listen to the latest IE radio on the ol' commute into the office. Really great show. Shirley and Paul have such a truly lovely conversational rapport that it allows for the easy exploration of so many deep and textured topics. Thank you so much for including us into the depths of your conversation, Paul and Shirley! As I am sure all of us here have experienced, I could really connect with the discussion related to communications from those who've passed before us. My friend Anita who died 2 years ago at the age of 37 (and in a ridiculous freak accident of falling off of a golf cart of all things!) communicates with me regularly through dreams, meditations, mutual friends still here with me, and . . . believe it or not . . . the opera channel on XM-Sirius satellite radio (why she chose that medium, I'm not quite sure, but I love and accept it!).

And . . . I've already ordered a copy of the Life After Death Project! too bad we can't all get together for a screening! wouldn't that be terrific, cherry gang?!

Namaste from the Midwest and two hands together _/|\_
steph