Thread: georgina cannon
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 07:56 PM

Hello Joanne! Thank you for posting this. I have never read one of Georgina Cannon's books, but have listened to many of her interviews with Shirley and think it is time for me to pick up one of her books. I can tell that I'll enjoy her style of writing from the selection that you posted....speaking of.....

I certainly notice this pattern in my work life on almost a weekly (if not daily) basis. Just when I get all my ducks in a row . . . here comes a goose to set my hair on fire! I am learning every day how to live in the moment in that respect.

We have probably all had the experience of losing someone very close to us very suddenly and unexpectedly just when things seemed to be going smoothly for us and the other person. That experience rocked my world a few years ago, and I am still learning and growing from it. The loss has become my greatest guru.

*sigh* . . . much to think about and ponder on this Summer Solstice Eve . . . thank you for the post, Joanne.

Namaste from the Midwest,
stephanie