View Single Post

Old 05-16-2013, 07:21 AM

Default Meditation Sangha

My new Friends,
I know I am quite new to your community (thank you so much for your immediate warmth and receptivity), so you may already have a meditation sangha amongst you of which I am not aware. If not, however, I was wondering if any of you would like to regularly join me in daily meditation. I think it would be so powerful for us to meditate together at the same time across the world. Strike that: I don't "think" it, I know it!

Upon my last morning in this crazy desert town of Las Vegas before traveling home, I thought I would kick off a possible meditation sangha here with an invite to sit with me this morning. It is approximately 7:15 a.m. here (9:15 central). If you are "accidentally" reading this right now and are available in the next 30 minutes or so, I am about to put myself in park on my meditation cushion. Please join me. I feel the need for a sangha right now.

And give some thought to a daily meditation group that we could start (if there is not one already). I am typically a morning meditator (usually around 6:30 a.m. CST), but am certainly willing to change and/or add times that are more workable for you all.

Hope to see you in my third eye here in a few minutes.

much peace,
steph