View Single Post

Old 05-12-2013, 05:31 PM

Default part 3

Skiers and other cold-weather sports enthusiasts need not fret that snow-capped mountains will disappear—most assuredly, they won’t! Earth’s majestic mountain ranges and awesome gorges formed by dynamic upheavals and mighty waters didn’t exist when the planet first came into being, but these spectacular aspects of her natural beauty that delight you delight her, too.

Mother, I think readers will enjoy the part of the transmission from the dear soul in Nirvana that pertains to climate. Please insert that, and also her later short conversation with you.

[The following is an excerpt of Grace’s information in Earth’s Golden Age - Life Beyond 2012. Her part of that book is a few brief selections of her several lengthy transmissions that became the “Grace” chapter in Illuminations for a New Era. The information below is from her first transmission, in 1999.]

My service at this point is studying the mechanics of taking apart weather anomalies and softening their effects in our atmosphere. And I do mean "our"—like yours and ours. We aren't all that far from you, you know, and furthermore, we have such close bonds with you all that we aren't separated in very many ways. By our lighter density and the respective weather, yes, we are, but still it's your AND our atmosphere I'm working on.

I know that sounds almost too weird to believe, but that's the easiest way for me to tell you. That isn't at all how I'd describe it here, but you don't have our words so how could you begin to know what I mean if I use our vocabulary? There aren't any synonyms or similar expressions there for this process. It's something that can't help immediately, but in the long run, what I'm doing will make a good difference.

It's not that I can harness the winds of Earth or act as if I'm a global umbrella in those major storms. I'm studying how to contain the energy so that it can be dispersed rather than congregate and then explode. I should have said dispersed in a routine and slow and easy way instead of just sitting for a while and then acting as if it's got the whole world by the tail and then, watch out—here's another hurricane or tornado!

It's going to take a while for this to have any effect, you know? There’s a lot more still to come by whatever designation it’s given—cleansing, purification, increasing the light, lightening Earth's burdens of negativity, ascension process—but it all adds up to the very same thing—a lot of geological activity with pretty heavy damage is still in store.

There's no way out of this, you know. Energy is energy, and you can't say, "Shoo, baby, go dissipate." Actually, that's what I’m working on, how to get to that status of being able to handle things so that if rain is needed, it comes, just enough of it. When it's done, it goes away until it's needed again. The rhythm, the pattern is set, you see.

[The following is part of Grace’s and my short conversation in October 2011.]

These crews in your skies are getting antsy. They’ve been ready for years to land and get going on the things they can do to help you, that their technologies can. You’ve got some developments of your own that have been kept under wraps and a few of you know this and what they’re capable of, but just wait until you see ET tech in action!

Also, your weather and “natural” disasters—just a few words about that. You know that for ages much of that has been created by technology combinations controlled by the Illuminati—well, that’s going to end in a big hurry. Actually, it’s already slowed down a lot, and none of those claims about fantastic—as in fantasy-make believe, not fantastic-fabulous—catastrophic upheavals roving around the Internet will ever happen. Just keep your eye on a glorious world, Earth’s Golden Age, and don’t be afraid of BIG changes—they’re all to the GOOD!

Grace, how are you doing with your “weather of the future”?

Wonderfully! We’re all set for the time when Earth has dumped all the negativity and we can act on her choice for a moderate climate everywhere. It won’t take as long as you might think to turn deserts into vegetable gardens!

Thank you, Mother. Now, dear Earth family, you know that people in Nirvana are doing more than beaming love to you—they’re serving in ways that probably you never imagined anyone living in a spirit world could manage.

Many countries are honoring mothers on this day, and all of your countries have special days to honor individuals who have made extraordinary contributions in one way or another. What rejoicing there will be when every day you honor self and all other souls in this universe as God’s family of divine beings.

LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward

suzy@matthewbooks.com

[If you received this message as a forward and would like to receive future messages directly, please go to “Matthew’s Messages” on www.matthewbooks.com and follow the instructions at the top of the page.]