View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 11:14 AM

P.S. (5-10-13): As I fly in for a quick visit with my own parents (see note above) on Mothers Day weekend (on my way to Las Vegas for work), mothers and daughters (sounds like a D.H. Lawrence novel) are on my mind. I am reminded of this thread, as well as the thread updating us on the recent peaceful crossing of Brit's mother.

With all this on my mind, I am also in the throes of reading The Camino for the first time and came across the following sentences, which reminded me of this thread and our oftentimes inadequate human skills to communicate with those whom we chose--at some point--to be with us in this incarnation.

With those thoughts, I simply post these poignant sentences here for your consideration:

---
"She said she had played a previous message of mine for my daughter, Sachi. She said Sachi had cried because she didn't understand why I was doing this. Sachi had never understood me or the search I was on. Well, I thought, who could understand it?" (p. 126)
---

love and light and two hands together.
Namaste,
stephanie