Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 12:02 AM

Default March 2013

all has changed and i always go with my gut during these times.

after last rotation at work....which was more like an ashram, although "I" was being paid....I kinda got sick....flu...

Totally worn out.....cant work 12 hour days and 21 days in a row took its toll!

although before I left I noticed a few things happening and wonder what "YOU" all think?

the G4S security team arrived to make a huge impact on security and if you dont know who they are....they secure most of the big refineries around the world nuclear and oil etc.

Then last week the air raid sirens were being tested!
I asked what was going on and no one seemed to know however as I sit here I got a big ah ha moment.

If planet X is passing by soon and I have watched hours and hours of tapes and interviews.....our earth has shifted.....and as the eskimos said " the sun moved" hahahaha....I can feel the shift....bodily and emotionally.

My daughter is having dreams and so am I....about being inspected in large groups....checking out ID's and holding us underground....

not sure about any of it however if our planet is under a huge transformation I am ready and as you know from any of my posts.....my home is your home.

middle earth is opening up and meterors flying by and lights of all sorts making them selves known....I find it all exciting as we have discussed all aspects of interventions and assistance from beyond for along time.

Hoping you all are well and gathering what you may in case of the re-alingment which feels like June to me.

just went thru recent posts and not sure if there is thread on this however
all is well.
meditations are becoming my peak hour for introspect and calm

I have left the oil sands project...
nothing is worth my health or sanity....and of course it was a short term
high yield job......end of story.

love to hear your thoughts cuz Nuburu is approaching and would love to
catch the tail end.....and wobble out of this crazy orbit, hahaahahhajajakali

love kris
Dragon Spirit and light xo