View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 07:57 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Oh, wow, I'm humbled! Thank you all -- I've been hesitant to bring this up publicly because I hate attention to self and i stupidly & wrongly believed that "I" could handle it myself. What a joke!

For those who don't know, I tripped over a telephone cord in my office on January 2nd and crashed head first into a concrete wall. Landed on my stomach and scrunched my back all up. Cracked 3 ribs ... which HAVE healed nicely ... and have compression fractures on L4 & L5, plus lesser fractures along the whole lumbar area and both hips. Such an innocent accident!! A telephone cord and one mis-step and *BAM!!* thousands of dollars in subsequent health care and God knows how much agony could have been avoided if I'd just picked the cord up off the floor and secured it behind the desk!

I now feel qualified to be the poster child for cell phones.

Anyway, I now admit I need prayers, healing energy, any positive thoughts you all can send my way, PLEASE. I know that this will ease up in time, but I've never experienced paralysis of limbs before -- it's scary. I'm learning so much from this. I even feel that I can understand Sean's (and so many others) struggles better because of my own pain now. I do believe that good DOES come from suffering .... but the journey cannot be made alone.

Thank you all so much for being here for me. It means the world to me.

Love,
Lura

My dear Sister Lura, at this moment I feel so intwined with your earnest plea of assistance. How you must know where we have been, you have come to now. And the energies mesh in a wonderful display of connection and deliverance, one to another, cojoining in the embrace of our love for one another. May we all be healed within this embrace. How beautiful is that. Your lovely energy always fragrances us on in each day. And today, you will feel our energies surrounding you and giving you the support that you always give to us. You will know that you are supported in your attempts to be the best that you can be. You will feel the energies uplifting you in an amazing display of which you can remark upon as being the most significant that you have ever experienced. This is the day of your knowing that we are all one in accordance with all that we perceive in this day.

Now the gentle rest comes upon us so that we can absorb the blessings that are being bestowed upon us by our "mere" Belief Becomes. Life is indeed good. And it is done.

Love you,
Deb
Belief Becomes