Thread: Hi dear friends
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 08:06 PM

Ulla,

I hug you every day - I am so grateful to know you in this life and in the others. Your sight, your sensitivity, your playfulness and your generosity are just a few things that I value so much.

Like you, I feel connected to MY "spirituality" - the one I have felt since my earliest memories. It has never left me and it is the thing that has saved me from killing myself, saved me from going over the proverbial cliff at times, and continues to show up for me to support and teach.

This spirituality is like getting to know my god-self. Not the spiritual god that is clean and perfect but the messy crazy one that wears black leather pants and chooses to be real. Far from being content sitting silently in the background he is in my face and works through me to hold a mirror for others, should they choose to look. I am busier than ever inviting people to rethink, to put into context, and to take time to consider - while floating through the constant stream of video links, articles, statuses and "likes."

There is so much more information at our fingertips but who really knows how to use all of it? And would they want to know it all? Conversely, what does it mean if one just skims the surface and never takes a dive, never chokes on the water, or allows himself to be carried off in the rapids?

Please come to the U.S. soon. ;-)

love,
Rick

Rick
http://rickborutta.com

"Sometimes you think you've lived before, all that you live today. Things do come back to you as though they knew the way. Oh, the tricks your mind can play." - Lorenz Hart