View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 09:28 PM

Deb,

I want you to know that you and Sean have my full support and faith. My experience reading this entire thread last week for the first time filled me with many emotions. I confronted some of my own fears around not being in control of everything (or anything) and whether or not anyone would be there for me just as you have been there for your son and the people of this community have been here for you both. I see this thread as a gift.

As you know, my journey over the past five years or so has been to dive into the unconscious - personal and collective - to make myself more whole. The word heal comes from the same place as whole.

This thread, in my opinion, seems to represent an enormous amount of unconscious power directed towards you, Sean, Peg, your medical team, roommates etc... And I believe you don't take that point lightly. Your gratitude shows tremendous awareness of the benefits of such power and such gifts.

But there is one thing that concerns me about these divine forces that are invoked. I merely wish to state my concern. So, with all humility, I submit this concern with love and care for you to take what resonates and leave the rest. Even as I write this I ask myself: Is it helpful? Is it necessary? Is my heart in it?

These forces can be seductive and attractive enough to hook us in. And when we are hooked, we're unaware of the impact of our actions on others as these forces are driving the bus. They have no morality in terms of good or evil. Their power can be directed either way and sometimes both at the same time. I state this knowing I am capable of being hooked and causing harm unconsciously. And that is where my concern lies in posting this thread. When I work with my unconscious my best tool (not weapon) to work with it is to "put it in front of me."

I will say no more about this on the thread. I believe you know how to ask for what you want and what you need - and have every right to do that here without judgment.

Just know that I am your friend, I love you, I love Sean and I love everyone who has put energy towards helping you and your team. And you can depend on me for anything I am able to give to you.

Love and light,

Rick

Rick
http://rickborutta.com

"Sometimes you think you've lived before, all that you live today. Things do come back to you as though they knew the way. Oh, the tricks your mind can play." - Lorenz Hart