View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
This is Shirley's response to her daughter:

"It's a painful moment for me as a mother and as someone who values the truth. I'm shocked and heartbroken that my daughter would make statements about me that are virtually all fiction. I've praised her lovingly and truthfully in my own autobiographies. Iím sorry to see such a dishonest, opportunistic effort from my daughter for whom Iíve only ever wanted the best."
Shirley MacLaine

I am sorry to read about your daughter and the pain it creates in your heart.
My heart goes to both of you who are working out a Karma from past life.
But as my guides used to say the only way to resolve the Karma is by forgiveness and acceptance with Love.

Last year I had a family issue and it was dificult time but truth always comes to the top for all to see sooner or latter. So my situation resolved as I was working on my feelings not to be hurt but to forgive with love. And at times it was not easy but now all has resolved and truth is shining and I am happy that I did not respond with hurt or anger towards my family members.

Shirley you can allways replay to acusations and write another book, show your side of the picture but paint this picture with love, forgivness and accepance. This Prayer helped me during my chalenge last year hope it will inspire you.
Attached Images