View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott
Oh yes, Chi, when we finally realized that it was an inside job, it finally started making sense. We are the Creators of our lives!!! And we then, finally "found" ourselves through our own creations. I just love the recognition.

Thanks again for your insights.

Love,
Deb

Taking it a thought more. Looking at "my" life, I created all of this. Why? To experience all there is to experience in this realm of being. And to see just how I would respond to my creations.

I am so grateful that I find myself embracing my creation of experience instead of rejecting it. In my embrace, I feel no pain but gratitude for the experience. And that is what I think LIFE is all about - to experience all things.

Do I get irritated from time to time? Oh yeah, and then I realize, almost instantly now that I have practiced this for some time, that that is exactly the point of the experience to bring out in me what needs to be healed. Healed or accepted? Isn't that what healing is? Acceptance?

Acceptance of What Is. It is what it is....The only thing we can change is ourselves and that is the bottomline.

Love,
Deb
Belief Becomes