View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM

Default Dear Matthew...Please Elaborate on the Dark Forces in Heaven

Greetings Matthew from NYSpirit and all of your brothers and sisters here on planet Earth.

Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge, truth and energy regarding the dark forces, darkness and dark ones.

I am the curious soul who posted the following statements on this encounter board last month:

Suzanne: Please tell me about these forces that can penetrate this shield?

Matthew: They're the dark forces that want to disrupt the tranquility, learning and healing, and especially the spiritual evolution, that go on here. We're constantly fighting those foes--not in battle as you think of it, with fighting forces and weapons, but with light. Often these energies are an unidentifiable entity. A force field probably is a better designation, and it is powerful. Mother, there are activities of such massive destruction on the inner planes that are beyond your comprehension. Sometimes it is behond my own, not as to what is happening, but why.

The entire universe is being affected by this era of upheaval. This corruption and deceit and warmongering on Earth are not the cause of catastrophic world events there, but symptoms of the wider spread and more drastic events happening on a universal scale. In many ways we are protected from the harshness that is affecting so many other souls.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Matthew.....What is going on here ! I am speechless, shocked, and amazed to discover this. In many ways I am finding out that Heaven is quite similar to life here on Earth.

What are the dark forces all about? Why do they exist in Heaven? Why would Heaven even allow these dark forces to penetrate their space?
__________________________________________________ ___________
DEAR MATTHEW......PLEASE ELABORATE ON THE DARK FORCES IN NIRVANA (HEAVEN). HOW ARE THESE DARK FORCES ALLOWED TO EXIST IN HEAVEN? WHY IS THERE A WAR GOING ON BETWEEN THE LIGHTWORKERS AND THE DARKWORKERS? I ALWAYS THOUGHT HEAVEN COULD NOT CONTAIN THESE POWERFUL DARK FORCES WHO ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO BRING DARKNESS INTO HEAVEN.

MATTHEW...... I HAVE HEARD THAT THE DARK FORCES ARE ATTEMPTING TO CORRUPT THE AKASKIC RECORDS. HOW INSANE IS THIS ! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MAN'S TRUE NATURE IS DARK?

Eternal Light, Love and Peace to you.
NYSpirit