View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 05:33 PM

Default Update

An update on Ruth :

Her surgery was going to be scheduled next week but she has cancelled due to her brother. Her brother lives in Ireland. Today she received a call he had two strokes. The last one was massive. That got her blood pressure out the roof. Then they called back, they gave him 48 hours. So she is flying over. Against the doctors wishes, due to the high blood pressure. He is 73 and now on life support. I have spent 99% of my day with her. She is devastated! So prayers for her and her family during this time. Five days ago he was fine and laughing. Today he is in hospital in Ireland. Then I got a email from a very dear friend. Actually she was my kindergarten teacher who I have kept in constant contact with all my life. She has breast cancer. They will do surgery next week! I am going to drive down to Alabama to see her and try to help her out some. So prayers for her too please. I can't believe how things are turning out for Ruth and now for Lauria. I'm still waiting on things with dad. So far he is feeling fine. Lets hope it continues.

Robin 🌻🍀🍒