View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 07:36 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin33
My heart breaks hearing the news and watching pictures from the school. I have been praying since this happened and I'm sending out energy to everyone affected. I am so thankful I was able to see Kyleigh and just hug her. I'm agree that everyone should never take anyone for granted. You could be here today and gone tomorrow. @Kyleigh! I love you and so thankful to have you around. Your words are sweet and so very true. You truly have a heart of gold. I will continue to pray and send energy and love to everyone in Newtown CT.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My heart breaks too hearing that VERY sad news about how familys had lost their children.and how familys lost a family member. In fact,I have been doing the same thing-praying,and sending out the locks of energy that GOD will touch those familys who had lost someone. And at that time,I was here with robin,and i was also happy that i was just able to hug her. And i am love you too robin,and im soooooo thankful that i get to come over and spend lots of time with you! And to do lots of fun activities. And i also agree that your words are sweet and are VERY,VERY,VERY, VERY,VERY true. And I think that you too also has a heart of gold! And i will also be continuing to be praying and sending out loving energy and love to everyone in Newtown CT. And the father of one of the victims (Emilie Parker)has such terror in him,that his daughter dies. Along with her grandfather. She died very young and beatiful, And I hope God just opens up a very bright light for the ones that got shot. So those people that died,can rise up to heaven.

If everyone would please do so every day,(breakfast,lunch,and dinner)pray for the families that had lost someone.<3 <3 <3 <3