View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 04:15 PM

Smile

Thank you Paula J and Sister Lura. Yeah, yeah, I really have learned that patience is necessary, over and over and over again. So, it is pretty much set in a blueprint on my brain. Patience has become my sister in existance, it is almost like she is an entity of her own. I have even started to talk to her, "Patience, what do I need to do now?" Then I go on about my day, doing whatever it is I need to do and complete whatever tasks are before me. And, at the end of the day, I am grateful to lay my head down and sleep a peaceful sleep. The next day I awake and ask, "Patience, what do I need to do now?"

And then one day I awake and realize that what I desired has come to be. I then smile and am grateful and I continue on in my next manifestation. It is a perfect cycle of knowing come to be.

Now, this is a simple task that we all do everyday and take for granted. It is called brushing our teeth. So, okay; heretofore, I have brought Sean the tooth brush, tooth paste and mouthwash and he has done the deed and I wash the spitcup out, no problem. Well, today, Sean was in his wheelchair and I said, "Okay, now it is time for you to go into the bathroom and brush your teeth on your on." And so he did. Such a simple task for us but for him a great marker in his recovery.

And then he said, "You're not going to enable me, are you?" I said, "No, I am not and that is the greatest gift I can give to you, for you to become independent again." He simply laughed.

Such small things, but so very important. I am so very blessed in each day of my life in the discovery of life itself. Sean tells me that he is so looking forward to the peace in our home. He told me today that through my actions, I have taught him unconditional love. Now, what greater compliment could I ever receive. I am so very blessed.

Thank you all for allowing me to share our lives with the all of you. It is special in the first place, but in the sharing, it becomes even more so.

I so love you all,
Deb
Belief Becomes