View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 05:12 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Hi, Deb and Sean. Does this mean that Sean has a prescription in hand he can take when he has a flareup? That would be wonderful. No more trips to the hospital.

Your cooking sounds like a dream, Deb. I'd like to be there for those cookies... I'll bet the soup and salad is wonderful too. Isn't it nice to be able to spend the day doing just what you want to do? And to enjoy your job too? Life has finally settled down a bit for you. It makes me happy to know that you are happy.

It's been awhile since I wrote. Gerry was going thru a crisis of his own here, but things are mostly under control now. I had a lot of support from our families so I didn't post on the EB. I was just too depressed. All better now.

I hope you get your messaging fixed on FB so we can chat a bit when I see you. And no, I am not the one who left you a message.

Quote of the day:
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

Both of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the season. Deb, I have really enjoyed your FB updates and the stuff you do that shows up on my site. You make Facebook fun for me. Thank you. I love you, girl. C.

Glad to know that Gerry is doing okay and that you made it through another rough time. You are much stronger than you think, you know?

Sean is doing well now, the steroids jump start his intestines into good again. He just went back to his Orthopedic Surgeon for a follow-up and he put a hard cast on his right foot and ankle. Sean says it feels all safe and he doesn't have to worry about it being banged. Two weeks and he will go back to check and see if they need to put a hard cast back on or not.

Everything seems to be working out really well and Sean is just doing amazingly well and his attitude tops it all out.

I feel I have much to learn from him.

Love you, Deb
Belief Becomes