View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Default Glad they found something that works.

Hi, Deb and Sean. Does this mean that Sean has a prescription in hand he can take when he has a flareup? That would be wonderful. No more trips to the hospital.

Your cooking sounds like a dream, Deb. I'd like to be there for those cookies... I'll bet the soup and salad is wonderful too. Isn't it nice to be able to spend the day doing just what you want to do? And to enjoy your job too? Life has finally settled down a bit for you. It makes me happy to know that you are happy.

It's been awhile since I wrote. Gerry was going thru a crisis of his own here, but things are mostly under control now. I had a lot of support from our families so I didn't post on the EB. I was just too depressed. All better now.

I hope you get your messaging fixed on FB so we can chat a bit when I see you. And no, I am not the one who left you a message.

Quote of the day:
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

Both of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the season. Deb, I have really enjoyed your FB updates and the stuff you do that shows up on my site. You make Facebook fun for me. Thank you. I love you, girl. C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano