View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 09:24 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
So glad Carroll came thru her surgery okay. That is a huge relief. And all that happened with Sean is wonderful. Your energy work is now coming directly thru your hands.... how interesting and lovely that must be. And Sean had an NDE. My goodness your post was full of news! This story just gets better and better. Thank you for the update (the synchronicity of the crow was amazing) and for taking the time to fill in all the details. We really appreciate it. Sending you love and energy to keep up the good work. Love, C.

Hey, C, Sean was in a great deal of pain today and I again positioned my palms over his foot and leg. I could feel the vibrations extending from my hands, it was like a magnet. Though I didn't touch him, he said, "Oh, Mom, no that energy is making the pain worse, it is like stimulating it." Certainly, I withdrew but found it very interesting that he could feel the energy imminating from my hands as I felt it.

After consultation with Sean's nurse, he contacted Dr. Nana and got orders to provide medication for relief of Sean's pain. So, hopefully he is getting some sleep tonight. I will see him tomorrow. I, too, needed some rest this eve which I am about to take advantage of.

Blessings to you all.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes