View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyspirit
THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.
It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.
There is always food and water, and warm Spring weather.
Those old and frail animals are young again.
Those who have been maimed are made whole again.
They play all day with each other.
But there is only one thing missing.
They are not with their special person who loved them on earth.
So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up.
The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group.
You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace.
Your face is kissed again and again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Author unknown
__________________________________________________ _________
I happen to stumble on this beautiful poem on a Canadian website.
This certainly eases the pain we all will feel when our pet passes over.

I wonder if our pets experience the same process of karma as humans do.
I wonder if our pets reincarnate just the way humans do.

Kiss your pet more.
Nyspirit

Thank You for this love it. I lost two beloved dogs not long ago and I dreamt that they were waiting for me at the airport where we were going to catch a flight back home. But the departure gate of my plane was called "Doomsday" oh well will see.....

But I like to share also a meditation I had long time ago with Universal Father. In that meditation a guide come and took me to see the 'Universal Father', I felt as I was a child visiting a Santa.

He was seating in front of two computer screans watching the movies there. I asked what it was and he replay that on one screan he was observing human life and in other the animal life.

I asked him if animals had a karma as humans have ? And he said yes, the same way if one animal does something to another he has to experience it by itself.

I asked if he could show me my past life, and I was watching with him part of my past life when I was taken to prison during French revolution. Two solders held me under my arms on both sides as I was kiking and screaming that my children were left outside the prison.

Because I knew already about that life time, as I have seen many visions of that life before so as I was watching this I asked him if this was from my 'Josephine lifetime'? He said yes.

When it was time to depart He said: You can always come and visit me here.
The spirit guide come again to take me back and as I was coming back to my body I saw my current self crying and the inner child said with laughter 'Silly Billy' that made me laugh as my inner child merged with me again.
So here is my perception about this... love & Light Basia