Thread: The Greys
View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 PM

Talking Checking In and Remote Viewing on I.E. Radio

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. I am watching a UFO show now-- you know -- Friday night, so I remembered that I haven't been back here in a while. Too much going on. I need to catch up on I.E. Radio, too. Looks like there will be a show on remote viewing this Sunday.

I had been interested in RV quite a while back and had been reading books and listening to Psychic Warrior -- I think that was the name of the book. A little time after that, I experienced seeing a black amorphous shadow around our house. I thought it was my imagination. One night it grabbed at me. I thought, oh well, it didn't have an effect on me and went back to bed. A day or so later, my son, who was 15 at the time said,"Who is that black dude hanging around the house!!!! Okay, so it wasn't my imagination!! One day I sensed it in the garage and screamed at it to go away. I haven't seen it since. I have always wondered if it was a remote viewer messing with us. Any ideas, anyone?!

I have been watching the shows on Bio -- Celebrity Ghost Stories, and others where they have capture dark shadows. Very strange, but it's true. They exist. That's my ghost or "whatever" story.

I have a lot of catch up to do on reading. Thanks for the recommendations and warnings.

So glad for this site. Much thanks to Shirley and staff, too!