View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleRick
Basia,

Thank you for sharing this detailed article. I would like to hear from others on this board about how we are all witnessing this aspect in action.

The first of seven exact squares between Pluto and Uranus was on June 24th. On July 20th, Mars in Libra opposed Uranus, thus, also squaring Pluto. This was the day of the Aurora, Colorado shooting.

Other astrologers have talked about the "Arab Spring" and the first wave of this Plutonian/Uranian energy in the overthrow of governments that surpress the citizenry.

Going in depth, If Capricorn represents government, systems and "captains of industry" - then Pluto is making sure that their shadows, their darker behaviors are coming to the surface to be checked. It doesn't seem possible at this time for anyone in power to maintain secrecy over their "bad" behavior through denial or cover up.

Please share your observations!

GentleRick

Hi Rick
For me personally July 19 my sister's birthday was very challenging. My sister and I "separated" after some affairs that exploded and that created lots of anger in my sister directed towards me. But I was guided not to respond with anger but also to let go of this family attachment.

My birthday is coming (our birthday) and for me it is time to go to country cottage and leave behind my family relations in Sydney.

Sometimes it feels like I am getting ready or being prepared to die. Oh if only death come to me looking like Brad Pitt in movie Meet Joe Black that I watched last night I would go right now, Ha, Ha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zI...ure=c-shelf-119

Well I still have to spend few more weeks in Sydney. I have also transiting Saturn conjuncting my natal Saturn and on 16 August transiting Mars will be there too, so big week ahead.