Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 01-21-2012, 01:18 AM

Default The White Lion Spirit

Hello Everyone

I have waited along time for spirit to come and for the message.

The message that I am.....
on the path.....
to enlightenment...
or peace.....
or bliss......

and then I get this White lion on the path up the mountain.....
with his teeth sunk into my right hand.....

Now this did not hurt....however, it surely got my attention and I woke
with the feeling of his/her teeth still embeded in my right hand.

This all happened the month before I left for Jerusalem...cuz i wanted to find
Saladin and his troup....hahhaha

It actually happened shortly after Fukishima and that was a mindful cuz I was still spinning from the riots in Egypt and the middle east and was trying to decide if I should go at this time.

Of course I am guided and guarded...and nothing too exciting happened although the Syrians were on our heels as we visited Golan Heights, sitting drinking wine and gunfire just to the north. ps...they were not Syrian but some that were hired to cause some disturbance.

Back to the White Lion......whewww!!!!!!
So I go buy the book.....Sacred children of the Sun God...Linda Tucker and on the last page and the last line of the book......Bam......answer.

She started her website on this date in March and I guess I tapped into her space and the lion came to say.....heh Kris....WTF are you doing....going here and there....seeking counsel here and there....when your answer is right in front of you.....not up the mountain....not at any ashram....not anywhere...

look inside....

My children just laugh....Oh Mom....you are so funny....

They are the breath of spring that I long for....they are my wonderment of this earth.....they are the salvation of our world.

Love Kris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPI6...plcp&playnext=2