View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 05:14 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Dear Deb,

Although we have never met, I can't begin to tell you what a powerful impact this journey that you and Sean are currently on is having on me. Thank you so much for sharing so openly with us here. I am in awe of your strenth, courage, inner wisdom and surrender to what is.

You & Sean are on my mind 24/7 and I keep putting myself in your shoes and wondering: could I EVER be so brave if my son Scott was in the bed instead of Sean? I think not; I pray yes. You are teaching me so much about how to graciously let go of so much .... to accept ... and to use every experience as a learning lesson. THANK YOU FOR THIS.

I pray mightily for your continued strength and guidance in the days ahead, Deb. May peace be - and - stay with you, and may light and love wrap you in snugness.

Love,
Lura

Thank you my dear sisterlura,
This time has brought me to a strength that I didn't even know I could possess at a time like this. It is amazing what one can find in what appears to be such a tragedy. But I certainly have. The pouring out of love from so very many from so many different venaculars.

I am so grateful that you all are walking this path with me in your own ways. That is so very beautiful to me. Yes, we walk a solo path in the way we respond to any circumstance or experience. But, the overwhelming love that is surrounding us now is so very beautiful and lends me the strength to go forward.

Your loving tender caring is so beautiful and I am so grateful for all the support that I have. All will be well, no matter the outcome. I know this to be true for me.

Love you, dear one, and thank you for your posts, your prayers and your love. Deb
Belief Becomes