View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 02:55 PM

Default My Heart is Overflowing...

My heart is overflowing from all the loving energies and prayers being sent our way. I am so grateful for each and every one of you in my life who are experiencing this with me. I feel the love so fully and am so grateful for that as it strengthens me. As my dear friend, Boglivia, my multi-dimensional self-guide recently stated, "It is not until we go through situations that calls us to rely on our beliefs, that we truly know that our beliefs are sustainable." And that is what I am experiencing now. I know that life is everlasting and that there really isn't any death but just a transition to another plane of experience.

My son left a note in his billfold - it had his blood on it as if a signature of his being. The blood seems to be so very significant in this lifeplane. As he wrote to his family and friends, he said to me:

"Mom, I love you, and I will see you again, you know that. Don't get down about this, it's my time to move on. Thank you for being you. Love you very much."

And he is still here. Apparently, there is something in his spirit that did not choose to move on right yet. Was this a pre-life agreement? Could it be, a gift for me, this experience to confirm my beliefs for me? That whether in the physical or the spiritual, that the energy of him is everlasting? That is what I am feeling. That is what I have come to believe and now I am experiencing it. I feel him teetering between this existance and another. And it all feels so beautiful. My son has been a teacher for me, in so many ways. And I think that his higher self is coming through for me to take note.

There are always possibilities. He could remain on this earthplane and have some sort of spiritual epiphany for himself and see that he still has a purpose to accommplish here. Or he could leave this plane and go on to other purposes in a different realm. Still his energy will remain solvent. Either way, I am confident that we will always remain connected in a beautiful way. That is the way that I am feeling it. He is teaching me another lesson of what love truly is - acceptance. I love him, no matter what he chooses. And I know that he will always be with me, no matter what. He is teaching me unconditional love. He is teaching me love. Nothing else matters so much as love. That is the only everlasting emotion - love.

As of today, he is in stable condition and facing yet another surgery tomorrow on his right arm and elbow. It has amazed all of us that he is going through these surgeries so well, so there is something in him that is hanging on. As the doctors say, they are working with a miracle.

So, my dear friends, thank you so much for your loving care. The days ahead will certainly show us many new enlightenments, I feel. Thanking you all for being here with me.

And yes, I do realize that when they take him off all the sedatives that he could come to and regret that he is still here and that certainly would be a living hell for him. That is what we are confronting. What will his choice be? I don't know, but I do know that my son is a very spiritual soul. So we will see.

Again, thanking you all so very much.

Love you all, Deb
Belief Becomes