View Single Post

Old 09-03-2011, 03:22 PM

Default Deb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott

It has been my opinion for quite some time that there are those who simply do not wish to be here at this time, and I know that my son is one of those. That is why I seek to honor his wishes. I know, in my heart, that we are eternal beings and that we do not “die”. To me, it is a matter of choice as with everything else. We all choose where and what we want to experience at any given time.

So, I ask the all of you to simply insert your energies to accomplish just that for my son. Let us all intend for his highest good whatever that may be. Whether he is to remain on this earth plane or to go forward to another dimension of existence. I believe my son knows best for his advantage. So, let us simply give energy to his highest good.

I so appreciate all of your attentiveness in his regard. We will be keeping you updated as we go along.

Thank you all so much for your tender loving care.

Love, Deb

Dear Deb,

As heartbreaking as I know it is for you to write this, I so appreciate your courage in doing so.

It is so difficult for us in the physical to wrap our minds and hearts around the thought of losing anyone, whether by natural means, or accident, or suicide. But often, in the emotion of loss, we forget that as eternal beings we are all seeking that connection of oneness with our Source, and sometimes, that healing comes through our transition, as hard as that is for those of us still in the physical. As you say, it is the choice of each individual soul to seek its highest good and sometimes the path it chooses to do this is not understood by those of us who will miss their physical presence in our lives.

Blessings to you my friend, for the deep love you have for your son is so apparant in what you have written to accept his wishes and surround him with love, whether he chooses now to stay or not.

Along with all here, I continue to surround Sean with loving healing energies for his highest good...

Hugging you so...
Love...Peg