View Single Post

Old 04-14-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White feather
Dear Chi,

I don't think I would do very well with Grace. I have been ageing very nicely with Bj for 59 years the 6 th of May 09.
Believe me this has been the most fantastic journey any man could ever ask for.Love and Pure sweet Joy from my whole family, They are wonderful and the best in the world for me. Just wanted you and the world to know just how blessed and lucky I am. Chi I intended fo this to be a joke, Just didn't work out that way.
Love you
White Feather

Well ya know how i like to play with words, Whitefeather.
enhancing their meanings and giving them a little kick; alittle nuance. Ha!
But i gotta say to you dear man, that grace has to be swirling
all around you and Bj (probably since the first day you met).
Because to have all that love growing between the two of you for all this
time (59 years, now... Wow!) Just ain't no way my friend, that grace
has not been about. She just ain't your lover, that's all! Ha! Huge Grin...
Love, Chi
PS. i keep looking at this word, Whitefeather... What a wonderful word!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Grace (Webster's Definition)

1 a: unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification b: a virtue coming from God c: a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace

2 a: approval , favor <stayed in his good graces> b: archaic : mercy, pardon c: a special favor : priviledge <each in his place, by right, not grace, shall rule his heritage — Rudyard Kipling> d: disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemency e: a temporary exemption : reprieve

3 a: a charming or attractive trait or characteristic b: a pleasing appearance or effect : charm <all the grace of youth — John Buchan> c: ease and suppleness of movement or bearing

4—used as a title of address or reference for a duke, a duchess, or an archbishop : Your Grace

5: a short prayer at a meal asking a blessing or giving thanks

6: plural capitalized : three sister goddesses in Greek mythology who are the givers of charm and beauty

7: a musical trill, turn, or appoggiatura

8 a: sense of propriety <had the grace not to run for elective office — Calvin Trillin> b: the quality or state of being considerate or thoughtful
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems there are all sorts of ways that Grace abounds!
A couple of ways i didn't even think of; like in a prayer and in music.
Love, Chi