View Single Post

Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Christina, may I ask where you read that about Shirley "willing to work around her rehab" ?

And then I need to ask (for my understanding) why you think Shirley has absolute control of any project she is involved in?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks
BE

Quote:

In the spirit of helping Lindsay Lohan and her rehabilitation, we have been asked by Lindsay to comply with her wishes to continue working on "Poor Things." We are trying to rearrange the shooting schedule to facilitate her working at the end of the shoot to coincide with the completion of her rehabilitation. We wish her love and the blending of mind, body, and spirit

Shirley MacLaine
Rob Hickman
Producers

So this is a phony press release (?), because it is attributed to her. I have no idea what you mean about my thinking Shirley has complete control over all the projects she's involved in, but her name is on this press release, and as a producer of the film I'm pretty sure she can say who acts in the film and who doesn't.

I always thought of her as a very talented and powerful star. She is one of the last glamorous actresses still working.
  1. Please let us know if this press release is a phony or if she really has chosen to work around the rehab.
  2. Am I mistaken about her being a producer of the film?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks