Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2007, 03:52 AM

Default Mahipat

He does not deny....actually...he is very interested...However..he is very sick at the moment....and I have not talked to him..for a very long time

Since onset of my ayurvedic studies...i have come to know...the mind...The Body and the spirit and the soul must all be aligned....some havoc...will create a situation of dis.ease...to which now i have come to conclusion with my friend

This soul retrieval has sparked something for our friend...and I have sent him some blessings...and for a speedy recovery....it is hard for him to think of me as someone who may assist him on his path....however..slowly i have penetrated his hindu mind....that guidance comes in many forms...haha

He is honoured by your recant...and wishes all good things for us to come.

He has tried very hard to balance his karmas...with educating his two daughters....letting them marry whom they love...and actually teaching his grandaughter english....for the future of his lovely country....and their survival as they enter they economic growth with the world markets.

Now onto the next adventure...which is what this is...as i am entering my galaxy which is now...very close at hand....I am sure...more will be revealed..

love Kris
empress of the east