Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 03-21-2007, 09:49 AM

Default Over the Top

Thank you Cybergrape

My readings are careful...my visions....action packed!...hahah

I believe and hope my crystaline guides...as I call them...since they look so magnificent....are from the light....i prepare myself before every meditation to be grounded to mother earth...and always ask for my guides from the light and peace and heaven of this earth.

Now...i have two drivers.....they and I are actually driving a car..along a long and winding road...it makes me laugh...cause i have been asking to see my path....and there it is!

and yes....i have seen many spirits....some confused....some over reactive...some in chaos....it is not discerning....as I suggest going to the light and they leave my vision quite quickly...

Yesterday...i am at chapters book store...and couldn't find The Eye of Horus, abook I have been looking for....so I decided to browse...and ended up in the India section....go figure....and I turned to the exact page of the British parliament building in Delhi...which is now the embassy of India.

This was my very first vision three years ago...while on my first pilgrimadge to India.....i drew this building...not realizing until yesterday....It was the Same Building....duh?

So as I continue...my vision quest...which is a soul retrieval...just putting the puzzle together...as I release my karmas...and perhaps enjoy some past experiences.....that is what this is all about isn't it?

Since I asked this question three years ago...to show me the path...I have had many intersting experiences and have come to the conclusion...it is all part of my path....to enrichment....closure...and acceptance of the now..

I am quite driven to have answers....and especially for my survey...and how people arrive at their destination!...always fanscinated me...how and why people are what they are....i always thought is was the product of their parents....where sometimes it is not...hahah

Alberto's book...which i have quoted before here...is an excellent tool...PAT!
and has helped with meditations to reach into the soul of the earth...if that is what you need to do....to illeviate some of todays anguishes....

All is calm...all is bright....as today...the snow is fallling....and i am having a huge coffee...and watching......

I think...some day...we are all going to be together....now won't that be fun?

Love Kris
empress of the east
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ps. and the thought of being by your side, osiris, does not equate..to the thought of you arriving at my gate...xo