Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 02-14-2007, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetflame5
Kris

Sit in the shade of a nutmeg tree. The Ayurvedic health clinic of Kerala will offer restorative treatments and masages incorporating herbal oils made from exotic spices.

Pink is the Rajput color of hospitality. In the late afternoon light, variations of pinks, oranges, and the salmon-rust color of the five-story "palace of winds", adorned with delicate floral motifs and filigree windows. Exotic pavilions, gardens, pools and fountains with a pink fortress at its heart.

In Krishnamurti: 100 Years there was a student who was shocked to see the small, slender figure of Krishnamurti change right in front of her very eyes to a tall luminescent figure that looked like the Buddha. His luminosity affected all who were in his presence.

The eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky, not the ocean.
A sinking continent this past weekend.

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you need to go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore.
Push off into the middle of the river.
Keep our eyes open and our head above the water.
See who is there with you to celebrate.
Message from Hopi Elders

Dearest Violetflame5

My teacher Todd Caldecott has returned from a retreat in Kerala recently which sounds reminiscent of this one...this area is full of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardemon trees and bushes....

The road to Munnar....is a slow and arduous drive...up the mountains to the most beautiful tea country you have ever seen! It was on this road I visioned the Queen Mother of England...surmising that many have travelled this road..and on that day...I, too, had travelled....seeing many things...rosewood, muhogany, teak wood all along the road...giving to mind the things I will need for my ayurvedic work.

In the middle of a dense forest I also saw my dragon...a large green carved figure of enormous size...always showing me the path...comforted that I am protected and safe...

Many, now, are speaking of this eleventh hour...and I see a great exitdess inland...following the river to my door...

I am waiting...I am ready...I see eternity now from the top of the mountain, the edge of the cliff...the vastness of the universe....on this earth I call heaven...

Thank you for your lovely post...you have great wisdom...you have no fear...and now that I will return to the east...with my heart renewed...I will continue my quest...for all to be and all to be one.

Love Kris
empress of the east