Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2007, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knblutz
Dear Everyone

As I have been continuing my path on mending the past and healing the future ...the following vision is was shown to me...in my room...on my own...without the aid of hypnotherapy. As you all know...this has been a three year progression...leading me to find my past souls...hence to heal the Now...leading me to go forward...towards ascension.

To realize these events...not only releases me from the Karma...but enables me to heal my spirit in the present by asking and receiving forgiveness.

These words...are the words I heard and saw...as I recanted my vision and sawmost of what happened as I walked in the garden, in the period of Colonial India...l860's?

This was a very short vision with many things happening at once...Lord Krishna was calling me also...maybe to distract me from any bloody events...for you know I am of the possitive heart only...

The woman I saw....wearing a wide brimed hat and long dress of that period..i knew I was a British subject and not the Hindu's past wife...that I also thought I was....during my last visit to India in 2005.

I lived in a very substantial household...with Indian servants...horses...and the most beautiful gardens. It was a personal sanctuary in a hostile environment as I thought the native people were beginning to resent us.

My Blue vision of Krishna was much more appealing and I started to go towards the blue heaven of the this most honourable divinity.....

I still don't understand the circumstances...looking back...I can see now my afinity with India....longing to live there again..

love Kris
empress of the east

Kris

Sit in the shade of a nutmeg tree. The Ayurvedic health clinic of Kerala will offer restorative treatments and masages incorporating herbal oils made from exotic spices.

Pink is the Rajput color of hospitality. In the late afternoon light, variations of pinks, oranges, and the salmon-rust color of the five-story "palace of winds", adorned with delicate floral motifs and filigree windows. Exotic pavilions, gardens, pools and fountains with a pink fortress at its heart.

In Krishnamurti: 100 Years there was a student who was shocked to see the small, slender figure of Krishnamurti change right in front of her very eyes to a tall luminescent figure that looked like the Buddha. His luminosity affected all who were in his presence.

The eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky, not the ocean.
A sinking continent this past weekend.

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you need to go back and tell the people that this is the Hour.
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore.
Push off into the middle of the river.
Keep our eyes open and our head above the water.
See who is there with you to celebrate.
Message from Hopi Elders
transmuting .