Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2007, 09:30 PM

Default The Hindu

All I know about my friend...is that after many years of correspondence by letter...he said to me...just prior to september 2004.."It is time to come to India!

I was, of course, in the depths of a horrible relationship, and wanting a new beginning to a new path I knew I was on....accepted the invitation to join him in New Delhi....and then onto Ahemedabad....his home.

We travelled by train...bus....airplane...after visiting Agra....to his home in the south-west of India....I spent many days...just resting...eating...laughing..crying
with his family, friends who were all so loving and accepting of this lonely Canadian woman....they couldn't understand why i didn't bring my children to India...however...they knew nothing of my adventure...my new beginning...my path to some kind of enlightenment....which started on the second day of my trip...and didn't stop....and hasn't stopped....

He and I remain friends...although I know now...after my second trip...that I must have had some kind of fatal ending....I was so distraught during the middle of a rain storm that caused us to end up in the middle of no where...and staying in a police compound...his sisters husbands place...for the night....all I wanted to do was go home....

Love Kris