Thread: Soul Retrieval
View Single Post

Old 02-11-2007, 10:14 PM

Default A Song

What I remember was being at the Taj Mahal....september 2004...my first trip to India...invited by my friend Mahipat...whom I had met l5 yrs ago at the los angeles Clinic where we both had our sons...for a conference on hearing loss

Many families came from all over the world...every summer...we were two of 25 families from 12 countries...

Anyways...as we were at the Taj...exiting the great mosleum of the great Arjumand and her husband Shaj Jahan...i remember thinking how quiet is was...."Oh..if there was just some ravi shakar....or a violin...or Celine...singing"...hahaha

Suddenly, a small boy, back about 200 yrds..started to sing.....well i started to cry and my friend, monty said..."Oh your mind is so easy to read"....

Of course i said..."What is he singing....the boy was singing a song..."If this is your last life on earth...Let it be in India"

Hence....I knew that I had been in India before...and had my first vision of the great halls...with a silvery man standing outside....waiting for my quest.

So Osiris.....I suppose you are the link to my question...and of course that would be...Do you remember being in India? and if so....I suggest you ask me some more questions....so you may impart some knowledge that will help me to put some of my past lives into perspective.

Our Underworld is fillled with many past lives...buried deep in mother earth...not in the dark crevasse's that most would think....just waiting to be brought to light....and asked for forgiveness and immerse into the now...

Love Kris
empress of the east