Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2006, 10:07 PM

Default The eye of the dragon

I am not feeling like the all knowing...the all seeing...however...i have seen the eye of the dragon..in my vision..

I was bathing....relaxing...listening to the radio....wondering if I am on the path....god..i have asked this question so many time...i am sure the heavens are tired of the same question..hahahha

Suddenly i am flowing down the waterfall....at lightening speed coming up the edge....the edge of life...the edge of the universe...the edge of all my fears...only to look out into eternity.....with amazement and awwwe....

The man with the crystal ball....or the eye of the dragon....which is a book i found on blue-jays web-site yesterday....has told me...yes kristine...you are the product of so many things...and you shall see all......and be all...

I have waited so long...and as you all know....this is a confirmation that I have maybe come to a realization...yes....come to some crossroads...

I am going to start living....and enjoying....and loving....for this is what I know and I do best....I hope I can share this with all of you....during this blessed christmas season....with the heart felt love that i am feeling for everyone here.....

Peace in the far east is the title of my news letter...and it seems to be right on target....don't you thinK?

love and dragon light....to everyone and the universe
kris xo