Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2006, 07:33 PM

Default Be here NOw

I have decided to stick to my thread...i am getting too scattered...hence i want to tell a little thought that i have been thinking while sitting outside looking at the moon...la lune

I was remembering all the people i know..including my brother...my guru...the guy on the bus....and some people here...how...becoming aware of your situation does not always drive you forward into enlightenment...

There seems to always be hurdles...set out in front of you...many times over and over again...just to test your response...today...i said nothing...only to get the answer i was waiting for...sometimes it is just not me...

and as i remember the guy on the bus this july,,,,who has been seeing round little colours...all the time...and thinking he was crazy...until I told him that I see them too..and it is normal....well...he started to cry...to think he had been told that he was not normal.....this is a sin....for many people have been told that they are hallucinating...seeing things....and they are sick.

I take everyday...as a magical wonderment...and thank the heavens for at least trying to show me the other realm....trying to show me how much more there is to know and understand....i was scared once...not anymore..and I am grateful that this has happened....and hope to draw some energy and conclusions which in turn would help other people....here and there

i understand my job on earth now...and will not question it anymore...i think I will sit back and relax and start to enjoy living....since this is where I am NOW

hahah...it makes me laugh...knowing...that maybe i won't have all the answers...however...I like the ones I do have..

and so does my Dragon.....light and spirit

love kris xo