Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 10-25-2006, 10:42 PM

Default Shambala

Hello everyone....

I have been here..in spirit..ha...and paving a new path....as you all know...changing careers can be a huge challenge...however...I am steadfast that I made some good decisions...

I have met some great and interesting people...ever since I started to go to the unity church....which encompasses many diverse activities...they bring in many movies from the Peaceful Warrior to Conversations with God...and both of these movie authors have been to calgary to spread their message of hope and peace.

The newest presentation is Janosh from Amsterdam...and The Key to the Acturians....and The Sacred Geometries....a presentation that includes his art and crop circles which he has put together, even before the crop circles were identified....or discovered.....Certainly he and they are on the same wave...

Since most of my visions are now in geometrical designs...I am convinced that my screen saver...Lightsource...www.spiraloflight.com...has stimulated "my" subconscious enough to tap into this universal force of one...

Also...have met a great lady...a retired nurse...who visits shambala regularly and has found peace in her little place here on earth...still doing my surveys regarding these events...and who is on first...hhahahha

I am trying to gather my resources now...become balanced and grounded...and move on to chapter 5 of my course in Ayurveda....this is still the introduction of Mind Body and Soul...a huge undertaking...I am sure it will all come together in time....

I am working at a spa...and hopefully my new boss will enter into this new realm with me....and diversify her product to include some of these great insights....for I am sure people are going to start asking..."What is Happening"

I have been making the Menopause tea....that I found under the Medicine lodge thread in PP....and it is working!!!!! thank-you for this great recipe...and I have included Valerien herb also....for sleeping....at least 4-5 hours a night is an olympic feat!!!!

there's a new show on tv. the dragon files? or the dragon escape...anyways it makes me laugh everytime I see it...just a little reminder that you are me and we are altogether as one...

love Kris xo