Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2006, 12:25 AM

Default Dearest Michael

I feel like I stalled.....in the left lane....hahahah and everyone started honking their horns.....and pushed me off to the side of the road....which they literally do in los angeles.....I love them....never feel stranded...however...

I am getting back into the flow....just had some re-alignment happening and had to stop taking some sleeping aids.....just cause I felt alot of anxiety about my new life....hahhaa.....It all looked good on paper...

I was a little confused...because everyone I work with lately are younger....even my boss.....I thought they would look up to me and want to know more....they haven't even asked.....although they can not understand why I would leave the airline business....and I told them....it was time and too much ozone for my pooor little body and brain.....

I love september....and the changes of season....going for a total body massage tomorrow and some acupuncture.....and get some herbs.....

This should do the trick....and my kids are actually getting along together....I think they could see the writing on my face....

no mom....no home....no food...I think they got the message....even my 4 cats are sleeping on my bed....bringing love and comfort.....just in the nick of time.....and I start my comparitive religion course on monday....can hardly wait to meet the prof....and see what he thinks about my dreams etc....

also I am at 95% in my ayurvedic studies....and on chapter 5...haha...still trying to decide what to keep and what to let go....and how to incorporate all this information into 2006.....I think I will take some of the old and some of the new....my intuition tells me...a blend....east meets west...and see what I can come up with.....we all want the quick fix....hahah

love to you, as always
kris