Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 06-23-2006, 09:43 PM

Default Dragon light

thank-you for the affirmation of the Day...osiris....and the beautiful picture...

I have a bit more of a duty rather than a compasssion these days...sometimes I feel a bit over-whelmed...trying to do this all on my own..i am never disappointed...and everything always works out....It is just this little bit of fear that creeps in at night...trying to drag me down...down? I have seen the bottom...and I chose to move forward...I chose life...and to ascend...

I have asked...why do you make me wait...why do you make me suffer...I have learned so many lessons....I could write books....on confessions...on forgiveness...on compassion...on loving...

There is something...very progressive...that wants to push us to the very edge...then to take the big leap? I would do it...only if it meant I could fly!
hahahhahahahhahah

The desert will be a cleansing for me...I want to ask the buffalo how he survived....and the thunderbird what knowledge I need to learn...and when I see the medicine man...I will give him back his hat...this is a very old story of our city here in southern alberta...Medicine Hat....when two nations fought for some land...hence it was named thus...

I am keeping the faith...and the fire is still rage-ing...I am waiting patiently for the camp to come together...when everyone will look upon each other with rememberance!

Love to you michael