Thread: Dragon Spirit
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2006, 12:00 AM

Default Dragon Light

Well...I had to change the name...since my dragon is so illuminous and beautiful colours...

I lost my temper today....then my whole day was awful...i will go back and appologize...however...i did not swear...alas....i felt terrible...to go to that place of negative energy...

I was upset...because....the unemotional and unresponsive state of the person i was talking to...and he was in a customer service position...

and you all know....that I know about customer service.....the customer is always right.....even if the customer is wrong....upset...mad...crazy...(then, at this point you may end the conversation...hahhaha}...anyways...

however...I wanted to bumb this post up to the front...i had lost some of this info when I was renewing my account...and some of my stories here arefunny and electra asked me if i knew about dragon energy.....hahah

yes...and i was breathing fire today...hahahha...
.the dragon energy guide is on page one....

i must go and extinguish myself now...and rest up for an interview tomorrow with a French/Italian chef at his restaurant...that's an interesting combo
his name is french but I am sure he is Italian....anyways the food is great...and I should know everyone from downtown....they used to all sit in business class....I wonder if they will bring their lap tops to Lunch?

love Kris
empress of the east