View Single Post

Old 08-07-2005, 03:17 AM

Default For Zen Jr. And Steve H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Good morning, my beautiful Ulla friend in Spain!

I'll tell you what I find incredibly interesting. For quite some time now, years actually, I have had these "flashes of celeste blue light" appearing to me at various times. I have had experiences with other "lightbeings" but the blue ones have always felt different somehow...a finer vibration~~~more refined frequency. Have felt they were more of an angelic energy than the others. Then about a year ago, maybe a little longer...I started seeing the color blue everywhere! It seemed to happen around the time people were discussing the Harmonic Concordance. There were two very different shades of blue. One was a vibrant strong cobalty blue and the other was what I could described
as Electric blue-white light that just seemed to hummmm with energy. There were several days, that it appeared that I was in a sphere of these blues..alternating...I could see it around me about a foot in every direction. Like I was encased in a blue bubble of light. Blue lights coming from my hands. After a few days, this subsided.
The past week, the electric celeste blue light flashes have been picking up again.

Any thoughts?

Jade

DEAR STEVE AND ZEN JR.

MAYBEE YOU CAN HAVE SOME ANSWAERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT SYMBOLS IN THE NIGHT: JADE, LIFESTUDENT AND I, SE THE SIMILARYE TO YOU BOTH, AND I THINK MANY WW DO SEE THE SAME....

LOVIES TO YOU BOTH
ULLA
Attached Images