Thread: Travel with me
View Single Post

Old 07-28-2005, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Where did everyone go? I'm in the crytal room behind the waterfall...
Where are you?

As others gathered in the crystal room I followed the panther and became her mysteries. Resting near a tree and with each pulsation I became one within his leafy being learning his song of life. Lightning struck and in an inferno of powerful blazing glory that incinerated all that I was, I reached the sky to dissipate into the wind. Learning her dance I soared like an eagle into the clouds to become the raindrop that fell from the sky back to the waterfall. Pulsating with a thunderous flow I leapt, ran and skimmed over the rocks and crystals hidden under my watery surface. The ancient stones called and beckoned to me and I shimmered thier fiery and icey light. Prisms of rainbow hues ignited through my being as they imparted their ancient wisdoms.

I am alive as the plant, animal and stone. My being is of fire, air, water and earth. I am all and I am in deep gratitude for being all that is. Life is being and being is life.

Laughter, Life and Love