Thread: Travel with me
View Single Post

Old 06-30-2005, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker7
Dear Puma,
Thank you for the beautiful picture. You are an incredible photographer. I have printed the picture and will enjoy it always.
I wish I had a digital camera, I would shoot some beautiful pictures for you to enjoy as well. In the meantime, I am sending you something from my harddrive. I hope you enjoy it.
Bless You.
Love,
Diane

I am enjoying traveling with you all. Life has been opening up in wonderful ways. Thanks for sharing your energies and lovelight.

Hi Diane: You are welcome and thank you for the photo. I don't have a digitial camera either. Well I did but it is cheap and doesn't take great pics at all. All I do is when I get my photos produced I also get them to scan them on a disc and then put them on the computer. To save on the computer memory I take them off but can always put them back on because of the disc. Well I am off on holiday now.

Laughter, Life and Love